Learner will be able to:
1. Identify the requirement for a product based on societal/research needs.
2. Apply knowledge and skills required to solve a societal need by conceptualizing a product, especially while working in a team.
3. Use standard norms of engineering concepts/practices in the design and development of an innovative product.
4. Draw proper inferences through theoretical/ experimental/simulations and analyze the impact of the proposed method of design and development of the product.
5. Develop interpersonal skills, while working as a member of the team or as the leader.
6. Demonstrate capabilities of self-learning as part of the team, leading to life-long learning, which could eventually prepare them to be successful entrepreneurs.
7. Demonstrate product/project management principles during the design and development work and excel in written (Technical paper preparation) as well as oral communication.